Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug Extermination Technique and its Advantages:
We utilize the most effective insecticide Spray
treatments available from industry leading pesticides manufactures. These pesticide are highly effective and contain most powerful active ingredients. We employ the Spray
method to Control, and Exterminate the Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug infestations.
Some of the Characteristics of the Spray method are:
- It is the best option when there is no Bait available for a given Pest. A targeted application of Control Agents in selected areas of the structure is undertaken. In cases of high infestations, spraying upon the pests produces a spectacular knock down.
- Areas that are targeted are the nesting and foraging activities areas of the Pest.
- Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug are affected by the insecticide active agent when they come into contact with the treated surfaces.
- Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug would be exterminated by getting the Active Ingredient into it's biological system via contact. An affected pest may also prove to be a source of secondary poisoning for other members.
- The Insecticide Spray method results in gradual, almost fool-proof and guaranteed removal of these pests.
Client's Preparations for Insecticides Application:
- Client is required to prepare areas to be treated with insecticide spray application.
- Client is required to leave the property during the application and stay out for further 2 hours after the application.
Our exterminators will inspect the structure for points of vulnerabilities that may facilitate future infestations or conditions that may be helping the Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug to flourish. It will be up to the property owner to act on the recommendations.
Specific Notes on Spray or Fog Application:
Spray may be Water-Based or of the Emulsion type. Even though it would not stain or damage surfaces, it may be noticeable as a thin film of light color. The film may also have oily characteristics. If it is found on any surfaces that are used by people or pets, then it should be cleaned away at the earliest. For further information, please, see our Pesticides and the MSDS
Expected Results and Outcome of the Treatment:
In about 3-5 weeks, all Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug would have been eliminated having directly or indirectly been exposed to the insecticide sprayed. Gradually Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug would simply cease to exist. It remains possible that some Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug may expire near human living spaces.
At Quest Pest Management Inc., we have the highest success rate of complete elimination of Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug with one treatment alone.
Prior to carrying out treatment for Box Elder / Conifer Seed Bug, we will do an inspection or survey of the property to determine the extent and scope of the infestation. In doing so, we will also obtain information from people present on site.